20130223

Shortalls- vintage, bracelet and necklace- made by me, boots- Ebay


I bought these amazing short-alls at Garage, an amazing vintage/thrift store in Schöneberg, in Berlin. I really love them, they fit me perfectly and they are just so cute! :3 They are like a cross between lederhosen and Levi's. Yees.

I have so much to do in the next couple of days before I leave for Paris.. I will try to keep up with blogging but I'm not sure how that will go ^__^ While I am in Paris I will probably be most active on my Instagram, and then when I get home I will do a bunch of blog posts about the trip! There's no way I will have enough time to blog while in Paris, there is too much to see!

If you have any suggestions for places that I should try to see while in Paris please leave a comment! I am pretty much clueless, I'm guessing we will spend a lot of time trying to get into fashion shows, looking at boutiques, going to cafes, etc, but I would like to see some special things that you can only see in Paris!

I also wanted to say, thank you so much if you fanned me on Lookbook! Woo 1,001 fans! Well, too bad I didn't get it when there were exactly 1,000 ^___^

4 comments :

  1. That bracelet is amazing! I need to learn how to work with leather and spikes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, I love the all black look :)

    tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those short-alls look awesome, I've been searching for a unique black pair for years now but no such luck. Good find :) love the leather cuff and necklace too, so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete